Role: InsuranceSales Agent
Employment Type: FullTime
Pay: CommissionBased – We pay for performance! Successful first year agents average pay ofnearly $38K in their first year with second year pay growing to an average ofnearly $47K. Top agents earn over $53K in their first year with thatgrowing to over $68K in their second year.
Benefits: GroupLife Insurance, Major Medical & Dental, Short-term & Long-termdisability, Retirement Plan, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Educational Reimbursement.Superior performance is recognized through numerous awards, prizes and trips!
Are you passionate about serving the under-served? Thiscareer could be for you! We are searching for Insurance Sales Agents located in the Aiken, SC area. Interviews for this role will be held in Columbia, SC.
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company locatedin Chicago, IL. We are firmly committed to servicing the insurance needs ofmodest income families. As a home service family of companies, we are dedicatedto frequent personal contact with our customers for premium collection and otherservice needs.
Agents are each assigned a territory (called an agency)with an established book of in force business.
Day to day activities include:
- Conducting interviews, recommending products,closing sales and using our Family Security Selling System
- Continuously prospecting for sales opportunities
- Collecting premiums from policyholders, based ona pre-arranged schedule
- Responding promptly to policyholder servicerequests such as beneficiary changes, claims, loans, etc
- Keeping records, accounting for money collectedand processing paperwork
Our agents are each expected to:
- Increase the agency size
- Build good working relationships with customers
- Devote whatever time is necessary to fulfill theresponsibilities of the position
- Commit to ongoing development of knowledge andskills
- Extensive on-the-job training allows new agentsto earn a paycheck while learning their profession.
- Licensing – Various state licenses are requiredto sell or service insurance products. Our companies provide assistance andguidance to those who are preparing to sit for licensing exams.
- Basic Training – During the first 26 weeks, newagents complete a basic development program that includes self-study, classroomtime, role-play and extensive fieldwork.
The opportunity to become a successful agent is anopportunity to build a better life. Among the rewards are:
- Anestablished business – New agents pay nothing for an established agency,which has a built-in clientele of loyal policyholders
- Pay forperformance – A chance to write their own paycheck with increasing incomeopportunity as skills and knowledge grow
- Jobstability – Employment in a field where there is an increasing need ofqualified professionals
- Prestige –Recognition in the community as a respected professional
- Advancement – The potential for future promotion to a management position
- PersonalSatisfaction – Knowing that they are doing meaningful work when they helpothers protect the people they love and the things they own
- Equalopportunity – We are firmly committed to our policy of providing equalemployment opportunity based on individual merit
Opportunity is knocking.Don’t let it pass you by!
Need help? Contact our Success Center at 877-355-3007.