OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR HOME CARE AGENCY (Spartanburg, SC; Local candidates only,)
HAPPY HOME CARE LLC
We are seeking an Operations Manager to join our team!
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in non-medical home care management.
- Must have previous experience accepting Medicaid referrals, ability to navigate the Phoneix Portal, and knowledge of Authenticare.
- Must be willing to commit and take full responsibility for Agency's Operations.
Candidate will be responsible for day to day operation of the Agency such as:
- Recruiting and interviewing caregivers, scheduleing, completing clients admission packages, compliance with Medicaid guidelines
- Conducting trainings and orientations for caregivers
- Marketing via social media and networking with case managers and at local events
- On Call (24/7 rotating basis)
- Maintain files to meet all internal, state, and Federal quality and compliance standards
· Eagerness to grow with the business (long term)
· Articulate, with strong verbal and written skills
· Pleasant phone manner at all times
· Nurturing ability (caring, empathetic, compassionate)
· Creative problem solving skills
· Organized and detail oriented; good documentation skills
· Present well to clients and peers
· Demonstrate working knowledge of Home Care
· Exhibit outstanding organizational skills and a service attitude towards the community
· Ability to handle confidential information and sign confidentiality agreement
· Requires valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance
This is the ideal position for someone who is seeking a stable long-term career with opportunity for advancement. Happy Home Care has been in operation for 7 months and are growing rapidly. We are seeking someone who will help run, manage, and grow the business. Pay will increase in relation to the growth of the business.
Serious Candidates Only.
Happy Home Care is a local family owned home care agency serving Spartanburg, Greenville and surrounding counties. We provide LICENSED non-medical home care services for seniors, and individuals with special needs and disabilities.