We are looking for an HVAC Service Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
We are a full service Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC company.
Our base values are these:
1. Do what is morally and ethically correct
2. Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
Our expression of quality deals with the 4 barriers to quality:
1. Fear of expression and/or actions
2. Lack of communication (verbal and/or written)
3. Lack of written procedure
4. Lack of training
As such, we believe in and seek to live by an established creed of excellence and highest quality, both in our workmanship and as a culture, both personally and professionally. Nevertheless, we are simply real people who deal with the challenges of business and life on a daily basis, often on our knees, standing on a firm foundation of faith in a loving God and true respect for one another.
We are fully licensed, bonded and insured, and have been in business since 1987. We are growing, and are looking for team members to grow with us in a high-quality culture.
Location/Region: Aiken, SC (US)