*Enter prescription data into pharmacy software accurately and efficiently
* Fill prescription orders accurately following steps outlined in company policy and procedures
* Monitor and resolve problems in the prescription fulfillment process
* Promote and maintain the pharmacy's professional reputation and provide patients with pharmacy products and services in accordance with local, state, and federal laws
* Show care and concern when serving customers, ask questions to better understand customer needs and exceed customer expectations
* Adapt to changing work demands. Stay on task when faced with change or difficulties. Remain open to and learn from assignments and feedback.
* Move, lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies weighing up to 25 pounds without assistance.
* Meet the state requirements to work as a Pharmacy Technician (minimum age, qualification, registration, certification and/or licensure when required)
* Hold an active/valid national certification issued by PTCB (PTCE) or NHA (ExCPT)
Must be available to work: 8:30am to 9pm Monday through Friday. 8:30am to 6pm Saturday, 9:30am to 6pm Sunday
High volume retail pharmacy.