We are seeking a Retention Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Personal Lines Licenses (Must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
My team's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams. We are located in Greenville, SC and help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including:
Company Website: www.edpatterson.net
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)