Job Title: Graphics and Content Specialist
· Create graphics for various marketing materials and social media initiatives.
· Select color, text style, and layout for designs for marketing materials in accordance with relevant brand guidelines.
· Design and execute both short term and long term strategic objectives for various digital channels, including websites, social media, email, blog and apps. Responsible for executing content marketing strategy and generating demand for products and services.
· Define and prioritize digital communications capability and roadmap.
· Collaborate with internal and external resources to drive timelines for product and campaigns launches campaigns.
· Review, recommend, and manage SEO for all Springs websites; maintain a working knowledge of SEO principles including keyword research and Google Analytics.
· Analyze and report on social media metrics. Develop and expand community with increased engagement.
· Leverage social media ads to promote content and increase audience reach.
· Develop a deep understanding of customer base, customer markets and needs for effective market positioning.
· All other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree required, marketing or design degree preferred.
· 3+ years of experience in graphic design, digital marketing and/or content marketing.
· Experience with Constant Contact, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, WordPress and website content management tools required.
· Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects at the same time
· Ability to determine priorities based on current workload and deadlines.
· Forward thinker, self-starter, strong familiarity and experience with online marketing best practices.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Proficiency with all Microsoft Office- Primarily Excel.
· Normal office setting, noise level in work environment is generally quiet.
· Ability to handle office equipment (telephone, computer, etc.), and regular attendance.
· While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
What's Next. Now.
Springs Creative is transforming the textile-related home and lifestyle industry. Driven by leading-edge design, development and application, the company supplies an assortment of products in Fabric, Crafts, Decorative, Home, Lifestyle and Technical/Specialty Fabrics.
The company headquarters and design center are located in Rock Hill, South Carolina in a 100 year old cotton factory. In the design center, there are over 400,000 antique textile/art documents which serve as the nucleus of the operation. Located adjacent to the design center, the company's world class digital printing facility operates with capabilities for multiple end uses and widths. Many additional capabilities exist including imaging services, fabrication, distribution/fulfillment, global sourcing, licensed product and decorative fabrics among many others.