WORK CONTROL PLANNER
• Proficiency in utilizing PC and various software applications related to field of expertise is required
• Thorough knowledge of standard practices within field of expertise, as well as applicable codes and regulations
• Proficient in use of communication technology and automation in order to achieve the highest level of productivity
• Thorough knowledge of standard work planning and scheduling practices and associated control systems, including working knowledge of best practices of work management
• Knowledge of procurement practices, including expediting initiatives
• Thorough knowledge of hazard analysis and control methods for worker protection
• Basic knowledge of plant process equipment including utilities, hand and power tools, and test equipment
• Working knowledge of craft tools and calibration equipment, including hand and power tools, test equipment, mobile and fixed cranes
• Develop work packages which may include Work Orders, Material Requests, Drawings and O&M manuals
• Perform field walk downs for reported material discrepancies, identify hazards, and develop repair strategy
• Generate Work Orders and reports using the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
• Coordinates facility operations and/or maintenance in accordance with prescribed instructions and guidance
Nuclear Experience: 1 year commercial nuclear or DOE Complex experience or equivalent high hazard/complex work environment. Navy Nuclear experience would be a plus.
POSSIBLE DIRECT HIRE AFTER SIX MONTHS
WICI solutions is a well Established engineering/design/IT placement company based in NJ, USA.
Good pay, Benefits. All types of positions available Full time /part time , Direct hire, Contract to hire, Temporary and permanent staffing etc.
We work closely with engineering firms throughout the US and provides top talent for various staffing needs across industries.
Opportunities available throughout the year for various IT and Engineering and other Non IT roles.
Refer your friends/colleagues within your network who may be interested in this opportunity and get referral Incentives.
Hurry! Grab the Opportunity for a Lucrative Career and apply immediately for matching jobs.
Location/Region: Aiken, SC (US)