Ready to put your analyst skills to work on marquee federal projects that will impact national security? Would you enjoy being involved implementing a wide variety of business processes on complex projects? Parsons is now hiring a Senior IT Analyst for our rapidly expanding Federal Project based in Aiken, SC.
You will provide senior technical expertise for Parsons Federal Information Technology with responsibilities related to Vulnerability Management. These specific responsibilities will include
US Citizenship Required Education and Experience:
- Administration of local, scheduled and out-of-cycle vulnerability scanning to detect vulnerabilities within the boundary across applications, infrastructure (servers, network devices, etc.) and end user workstations.
- In-depth analysis of results to develop accurate and actionable remediation plans for site personnel to execute remediation activities.
- Coordinate activities needed to automate and manually remediate vulnerabilities in close collaborate with local site and corporate personnel.
- Execute remediation activies through the application of updates, configuration changes and installs to systems within the site boundary
- Evaluate results from regular scans and re-scans following remediation for reporting of verification, compliance, and continued service improvement.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Cybersecurity (or related curriculum) and Minimum 5+ years of diversified experience working in multifaceted roles across systems administration and Cybersecurity or Equivalent Required.
- Experience administering vulnerability scanning technologies like Rapid7 Nexpose or Tenable Nessus.
- Experience analyzing vulnerabilities in-depth through vendor research, knowledge of windows registry and industry scoring standards.
- Strong communicator who can convey clear direction, speak to technical data in both detail and at a high level for leadership reporting.
- Hands on experience with patching and configuration management technologies like Microsoft SCCM, Shavlik, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of process development, control families under NIST 800-53 and industry best practice for Vulnerability and Patch Management.
- Expertise in scripting (Powershell, VBscript, etc.) necessary to automate munane tasks like configuration changes and software updates.
Ready for action? Weâ€™re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and donâ€™t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today. Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isnâ€™t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!
Location/Region: Aiken, SC