Produce quality parts on CNC and Manual machines.
Must have at least three years experience in CNC operation.
- Follow written and verbal work orders and instructions
- Change over Lathes and Mills both CNC and Manual.
- Adjust machine by changing offsets and tooling.
- Load and unload parts into machine:up to 25 lbs.
- Produce parts by positioning or aligning workpiece against stops and guides; operating equipment.
- Read calipers and micrometers. Know the metric system.
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements;following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintain continuity between work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related goals.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Decision Making, Tooling,
Safety Management, Problem Solving, Judgment, Mechanical Aptitude, Basic Math Skills, Metric Systems.
Full service family owned machine job shop located in Gaffney, SC specializing in exact tolerance machining.
Location/Region: Spartanburg, SC (US)