Here is the job you’ve been waiting for. The Stoner’s Pizza Family is looking for a strong experienced Shift Lead Manager to help build the brand and lead the way in the Stoner’s Pizza Joint Family. This is any outstanding opportunity for growth with this emerging brand. If you excel at leading a team and developing others we want to hear from you.
Our managers are held to the highest standards of accountability, so integrity is a must. Our Shift Lead/Associate Manager must be a proven leader who sets examples, set standards and first and foremost be have a friendly personality. Our Shift Lead/Associate Manager must love to train, coach and guide their trainee’s and at the same time run there business successfully. This position has a competitive salary that includes an attainable bonus program.
Our base line requirements for consideration are as follows:
· Prior Manager experience a plus
· Able to work a flexible schedule which includes an average 5 1/2 day work week with around 55 hrs
· Proven track record of achieving store results
· Able to enforce policies and procedures with high standards
· Reliable transportation
· Must be able to pass a Background check
· Minimum of 3 references
· Previous experience in the Pizza Industry is a plus
· Great attention to detail
· Must be knowledgeable for controlling Labor and Food Costs
· Pizza Discounts
Job Type: Full-time
· Management: 2 years (Required)
· High school or equivalent (Required)
· North Charleston, SC (Preferred)
License or certification:
· Driver's License for a minimum of a year and a clean MVR (Required)
No phone calls please
Submit a resume with a cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
At Stoner’s Pizza Joint, guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We take time to prepare the freshest ingredients and provide quality service at all of our locations. Our pizza dough comes from a recipe passed down from generations and is made fresh in every store. Give us a try, we know you’ll taste the Stoner’s difference!