For the Greer, SC area, we are seeking a member of our E/E Team:
The E/E Team is responsible for analyzing defects and implementing solutions to prevent defects from happening again. You will work on computer systems to analyze data and on the assembly line to investigate defects. You must have the ability to explain technical defects and possible solutions to non-mechanical individuals which may include other associates and customers.
- Analyze defect data to understand number of occurrences and defect type
- Root cause analysis of mechanical and electrical defects
- Continuously learn new technology as it is developed
- Inspect and audit new vehicles and record findings so that quality issues are documented
- Work will be performed in a manufacturing facility
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent work experience (mechanical or electrical [Automotive, Aeronautical, Industrial, etc])
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Manufacturing Experience
- Computer Skills: Excel, Power Point, Word
- Current Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Pass Criminal Background Check and Drug Test
- Work assigned schedule- weekends, overtime, possibly holidays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work on a team and individual
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR FULL UPDATED RESUME
Recruiters and staffing companies should not contact us in regards to this position.
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain - from development to production to aftersales.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Location/Region: Greer, SC (US)