Shift: (2nd: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm) Monday - Friday
This position will observe and learn how to maintain and/or repair equipment as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions
· Assist in the repair and/or trouble shooting of equipment and processes to acquire experience and efficiency in the techniques of maintenance.
· Learn the proper use of power tools.
· Obtain the basic skills to trouble shoot mechanical and electrical problems, weld and drive a forklift.
· Perform preventative maintenance task on machinery.
· Other duties as assigned: to include but not limited to, material handling, service technician, or machinery operator.
· Comply with company policies, safety procedures, cGMPs, SOPs, and all other governmental regulations.
· Assist and observe in how to get the line running efficiently and quickly as possible.
· Clean areas as projects are completed and sweep when necessary.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
· Present an attitude that fosters team work and promotes positive morale of fellow staff. Including reliability in attendance and completion of assigned duties.
· Industrial background or technical diploma (Mechatronics / Industrial Electronics)
· Mechanical Aptitude and ability to use hand and power tools and equipment.
Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
· Obtain sufficient knowledge and proficiency to be promotable to Maintenance Technician B in 4 years or less.
Work Environment/Travel/Physical Demands:
· Work Environment: Plant Floor
· Travel: N/A
· Physical Demands: (Sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, balancing, & reaching)
At Upstate Staffing, our work is our passion. Because we are fully invested in the success of our clients, we are dedicated to providing the utmost in dependable customer service. We love putting people to work and that is what compels us to provide an outstanding experience for our clients every day.