At uncommn (a sister company to your marketing co), we take our work seriously. We’re aware that the work we do on a daily basis changes credit unions, small businesses and non-profits, their teams, their communities and lives all over the country. Our work, is work that matters. We also take our fun seriously. We continue to invest in technology, experiences and surroundings that make our work environment and team a place that our team members choose to be. Right now, we’re looking for men and women that share our passion for doing work that matters.
Do you want to build relationships with clients and fellow team members? Do you want to work in an open, collaborative environment coming up with great ideas? Do you thrive on seeing the work you do produce positive changes and huge results?
If so, uncommn. might be just where you need to be. Here are more specifics on what we’re looking for with the Videographer/Editor position:
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
uncommn is seeking a highly creative, skilled and motivated videographer/editor to join our growing team. The primary goal of this junior position is to help showcase our clients’ products, services and community involvement through video, with tasks including filming, lighting, audio recording and editing.
Primary Tasks of this position:
● Light, record audio and film in-house and on-site footage for broadcast, digital and social media usage
● Edit footage filmed to create a clear and cohesive video that is engaging, informative and clear
● Work with other staff members to increase and improve their video production skills
● 2-3 years of experience working in the field and in the studio with audio/video recordings
● Basic knowledge of lighting set-ups and troubleshooting ability to resolve technical issues
● Experience with DSLR cameras.
● Technical editing skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, or After Effects as well as audio software
● Basic understanding of post-production color correction/balancing
● Ability to be a one person team, while also assisting team members on other projects
● Ability to use sound recording equipment (shotgun mics, lavalier mics).
● Maintaining full working knowledge of individual brands and leading others in the execution of video marketing strategy
Does this sound like you?
We have a world-class marketing team striving to build relationships, ideas, and results for our team and three dozen progressive, driven brands across this country. Our environment is fun and fast-paced, and we are passionate about growing personally and professionally. At uncommn pushing the limits of marketing is the everyday norm.
Your Marketing Co. is an independent marketing agency that serves credit unions and community banks. We keep our work honest and relevant because our clients are giving real value to real people. Our culture centers around the understanding that our work ultimately is responsible for changing lives and strengthening communities across the country.
Our people have a genuine sense of pride in what we do. We reward them with generous health insurance benefits, matching 401k, and an opportunity to grow as a leader through our FLY Leadership Development program.
Let’s do great things together.