Directs assigned GFOC agents to complete their day-to-day responsibilities. Provides assigned agents direction, coaching, guidance and instruction regarding the Global Field Operation Center (GFOC) strategies, initiatives, objectives, policies, procedures, help files and tools required to meet agent's responsibilities. Ensures assigned resources have the skills, knowledge and training required to meet or exceed all of their assigned performance objectives. Reports to and received functional guidance from the GFOC Queue Manager or, if applicable the Center Manager. Key Responsibilities/Outcomes:
• Directs assigned agents to ensure they meet their responsibilities and performance objectives.
• Coordinates the implementation of new client deployments, approved policy, procedure, help file change requests, and GFOC initiatives.
• Supports Client and internal clients and ensures achievement of contractual and operational service level requirements.
• Accurately capture and articulate customer requirements in designated call management system.
• Coordinates service event activity with a variety of Service Delivery roles and organizations.
• Maintain advanced knowledge of GFOC strategies, policies, procedures, help files and tools.
• Develop agent skills, knowledge and capabilities to ensure they can meet their performance objectives and day-to-day responsibilities.
• Responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving GFOC solution and policies, procedures and help files.
• Proactively manage team performance and promptly addresses all performance deficiencies. • Deliver all assigned tasks.
• Actively participate in Continuous Improvement programs to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of team.
• Defines agent work schedules to ensure sufficient Client coverage required to meet GFOC performance objectives.
• Level 1 GFOC Escalation Point. Key Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of GFOC strategies, policies, procedures, help files and tools.
• Advanced performance management skills.
• Advanced interpersonal, Relationship Management skills.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office suite.
• Proficient understanding of ITIL framework.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience as a GFOC Field Service Readiness or Field Service Event Coordinator agent or equivalent experience. Core Competencies: Accuracy/Attention to Detail Customer Support Function Flexibility & Adaptability Initiative Leadership Coaching Results Driven Foster Teamwork Organizational Management Customer Service Management Follow-up General Computer Competencies Initiative Oral Communications Problem Solving Think Like the Customer Tolerance for Stress
Founded in 2006, Futurewave Systems is a minority owned boutique, STAFFING & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROVIDER headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
We are a GLOBAL NETWORK of proven industry professionals demonstrating the fastest fulfillment rate of high tech professionals for Fortune 500 Companies.
We are a group of proven STAFFING EXPERTS who utilize our expertise to find the “needle in the haystack” consistently in the toughest technology recruiting market in the world.
We are a team of QUALIFIED EXPERTS READY 24/7 to assist you with your company’s continued success by offering our highly skilled staff to provide quality, cost effective solutions to profit driven companies.
We are INDUSTRY LEADERS who continue to educate, update product knowledge, skill sets and methods to remain cost effective and efficient for our clients.
Futurewave has consistently outpaced and outperformed our competition in our delivery model in both our staffing and application services through our innovative proprietary tools and customized online systems for workforce solutions. We are a company with proven and VERIFIABLE SUCCESS in customer relationships and satisfaction.
Futurewave Systems is a certified minority owned company and is part of GMSDC.