White Oak Estates located at 400 Webber Road, Spartanburg, is a long term care facility with a rehab unit, assisted living, adult apartments and wellness center. Our facility currently has two part time Weekend Premium positions open; The schedule is Saturday and Sunday; 7A to 7P. These weekend premium positions have an attractive premium pay for working the weekend and a possible shift diff for any days picked up during the week.
White Oak Estates offers a complete benefits package to full time employees which includes 401k, medical, dental, vision, group life, with optional voluntary life, cancer, accident, short term disability and free membership to the wellness center. Part time employees are eligible for PTO and free membership to the wellness center.
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications.
- Monitor patients' condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas, clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks.
- At time supervise non-professional personnel.
- Assist with passing out of food trays and feeding residents.
- Accepts and processes written and phone orders from physicians.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Communicate with patients' family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions.
Must be a graduate of a state approved school of nursing, with a current and active license in South Carolina
Location/Region: 400 Webber Road