Our client, a contract pharmaceutical drug manufacturer, is seeking to hire a self-motivated, experienced and flexible Facility Maintenance Engineering Mechanic for their Aiken, SC facility. The ideal candidate will possess the knowledge and work experience in an FDA regulated customer healthcare drug facility with a clear working knowledge of GMP’s. Must have an attention to detail and capable of both working alone and with a team. This role is full-time with hours 8am and 5pm, but will include some extended hours, nights and weekends as key projects require.
Our client was founded by a team of industry veterans and has built a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization that provides both exceptional service and a world-class experience by delivering on their commitments.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years equivalent experience Plant Systems Maintenance including fire systems and safety systems maintenance and testing
- 2 years experience within a pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical, medical device or similarly aligned business
- Demonstrated familiarity with cGMPs, regulatory guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Must be able to lift 20-50 pounds; at least 20% of the position frequent movement (up and down)
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician and Industrial Mechanic or Mechanic with Associate 2-year Degree in Electronic Instrument/Controls Engineering Technology and or Related Facility Technology experience
- Preferred Education Level; Bachelor’s degree in electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology; Plant Systems Engineering or HVAC (ASHRAE) Engineering
- Knowledge of personal computers and computer control systems, current CMMS software, Computer Based Training (CBT) for Windows NT and Microsoft Office preferred, or the ability to obtain competency for the above within 90 days
- Maintain and troubleshoot 10-24V, 4-20mA and 120-15A-1ph; 208-480V-20/30A-3ph-from electrical distribution systems to local process area receptacles.
- Maintain and troubleshoot the following systems and processes: facility and utility control systems, Boiler and Steam/Plant Condensate system, hot water heater system, Air Handling Unit/Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning /Humidification, Chillers, Cooling Towers, DX cooling systems and refrigeration systems, compressed dry gases/pressure systems, hydraulic systems specifically, various types of lifting equipment, Wastewater systems, sanitation waste and storm drain water
- Perform as a craftsman/construction worker for small interior/exterior site projects.
- Must be capable of reporting as a Site Incident Commander on a rotating basis.
Outstanding Benefits include 3 weeks vacation, up to 10 days sick leave, healthcare benefits that start at hire
If you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great opportunity, please submit your resume (in WORD format)to:Jobs.AugustaGA@ExpressPros.com. In the subject line, please indicate “EFM Mechanic”
Express Employment Professionals
Express was founded in 1983 and has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express puts people to work, employing a record 500,002 people in 2015. Its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Our offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search, and human resources, focusing on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
For more information, contact us at 706-364-4473
Location/Region: Aiken, SC (US)