RIETER AMERICA, LLC
Back Office Support - Machine Sales
- Associate degree in textile technology / technical education
- Experience in short staple spinning
- Provides support in technical and technological matters
- Fluency in English language (German a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel long distances
This position includes company benefits, including 410-K match.
To apply, please click to submit your resume to us directly. Thank you.
WELCOME TO RIETER
Rieter is the world’s leading supplier of systems for short-staple fiber spinning. Based in Winterthur (Switzerland), the company develops and manufactures machinery, systems and components used to convert natural and manmade fibers and their blends into yarns. Rieter is the only supplier worldwide to cover spinning preparation processes as well as all four end spinning processes currently established on the market. Furthermore, Rieter is a leader in the field of precision winding machines. With 18 manufacturing locations in ten countries, the company employs a global workforce of some 5,250, about 20% of whom are based in Switzerland.
Location/Region: Spartanburg, SC