The Lube Technician position is vital to making sure we maintain the customers vehicle properly and in a timely manner.
Routine maintenance including oil changes and tire rotations are the lifeline of the dealership.
All services start with these. The Lube Technician is critical to the dealership because everything starts here.
All inspections and recommended services start with the Lube Technician.
Also, the customer gets a feel of how the dealership performs based on how well the Lube Technician does his/her job.
Responsibilities: * Oil Changes
* Tire Rotations * Multi Point Inspections
* Topping off all Fluids Qualifications:
* Experience changing oil in a vehicle
* Must be organized * Must have computer knowledge
* Must be able to lift over 50 pounds
Location/Region: Newnan, GA (30265)