5+ yrs mfg quality experience, strong lean background
· Minimum 3-5 years of operations experience in a manufacturing environment with increasing responsibilities.
· ASQ certification CQE, CQM strongly preferred
The Quality Engineer is primarily responsible for providing leadership to ensure the overall health of manufacturing quality systems, driving continuous improvement projects to increase site quality and compliance, support quality improvement initiatives with comprehensive focus on positive communications with internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated commitment to continuous quality improvement. Thinks independently, shows initiative, anticipates and prevents problems. Resourcefulness in accomplishing objectives and completing tasks.
· Working knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management System and databases.
Demonstrated ability to lead and work well in a team environment. Ability to work effectively with multiple departments and employees at all levels within the organization.
· Develop a team of quality production professionals to support quality systems management objectives and ensure continual quality improvement.
· Ensure quality systems are compliant with Husqvarna Group and site procedures as well as industry standards.
· Effectively communicate quality vision and expectations across site; participate in focused quality training.
· Function as a strong quality liaison to other functional departments, providing meaningful quality support and ensuring productive cross-functional communication.