Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Job Category: Operations Management
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Customer Service Supervisor.
Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities
- Understanding and ensuring adherence to the agreed plan of care for each client in your caseload.
- Partnering and communicating with all members of the clients circle of care which may include family members, assigned Power of Attorney/spokesperson, community partners and related agencies.
- Monitoring and escalating changes in your clients plan of care, services or condition.
- Conducting home visits and safety checks.
- Ensuring proper documentation and record-keeping for agency payers.
- Recruitment, screening and selection of direct care staff based on Agency and external referrals.
- Determining schedules and adequate staffing and processing completed visits for payment.
- Providing consultation and training to Direct Care Staff to ensure quality care and service Monitoring staff, identifying problem situations, and assisting in problem solving for optimum outcomes.
- Evaluating job performance of staff and providing performance reviews, corrective action, or other disciplinary/performance appraisals and counseling.
- Prior experience delivering services to the elderly, disabled, or developmentally disabled preferred.
- Ability to make decisions quickly, and manage confidential information.
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Nursing, Social Services, or related field of study preferred.
- 1- 2 years in a supervisory role preferred.
- 2+ years of community service, client service or staffing experience.
- 2+ years of general office and computer experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Solid experience working with the public, presenting a friendly, professional appearance while interacting with people.
- Ability to travel frequently within designated region or other locations as required.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.107 DOGWOOD DR , WAYNESBORO, GA 30830-5448 USA
Location/Region: Waynesboro, GA (US)