Title: Office Coord - Part Time
Job Category: Operations Management
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Office Coord - Part Time.
Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Office Coord - Part Time Responsibilities
- Process Payroll per the operations payroll schedule including distributing payroll checks and communicating payroll discrepancies to the business center
- Collection and review of employee punch correction forms and/or manual time sheets. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the Business Center weekly.
- Print Employee Time Detail reports from the Workforce Timekeeper system and distribute to supervisors for review
- Generate and distribute other Workforce Timekeeper or labor management reports per assigned frequency.
- Collection and review of employee mileage forms. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the Business Center weekly.
- Perform general office duties including preparing office correspondence and memos as needed, ordering and maintaining office supplies, and coordinating office and office equipment maintenance as needed.
- Maintain purchase cards and distribute as needed. Obtain weekly spend down and receipts for cardholders/users. Reconcile receipts to US Bank statements and submit to Resource Center weekly.
- Prepare and submit SOURCE forms for new locations, relation, lease renewals, and other property updates.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two years of related office management or bookkeeping experience. Human Resources experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is a Part Time - Office Coordinator PositionMust be available Mon - Fri 9A-1PDetailed Oriented and Organized
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.105 Westpark Drive - Suite A , Athens, GA 30606 USA
Location/Region: Athens, GA (US)