CRG Residential is looking for an experienced and qualified Assistant Construction Superintendent to oversee the redevelopment of a multi-family apartment project in the Augusta, Georgia area.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and recognize and address work related issues as they occur.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and shop drawings
- Rough carpentry background and general knowledge of mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems is required.
- Working knowlege in the Windows environment, MS Office software applications, and spreadsheets is necessary.
- Some travel may be required.
Job Duties Include:
- Assist with the daily operation and management of projects
- Assist Superintendent in the quality control procedures for the project
- Responsible for the inventory and off-loading of all construction materials
- Assist in preparing and maintaining construction schedule, identify and solve problems
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other colleagues
- Supervise completion of a final punch list for timely building turnover
Location/Region: Augusta, GA (US - 30901)