Description Robert Half Technology is actively looking for a hardworking Network Engineer with strong knowledge of networking hardware and software. Are you are a problem solver who has a strong knowledge of interfacing, security, Internet protocols and server and network infrastructure? Then we cannot wait to hear from you. This Network Engineer role is located in Greenville, South Carolina and is a full-time opportunity.
- Manage a secure transfer of data to multiple locations by way of internal and external networks
- Work collaboratively with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management
- Use traditional and creative methods to engineer enterprise data, voice and video networks
- Initiate and manage network test facilities
- Provide high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology, including hardware, hubs, bridges and routers Requirements - A BA/BS degree in computer science or electrical engineering
-CCNP Voice Certification is required
- Strong familiarity with network architecture
- General familiarity with Microsoft Exchange Server
- Network migration experience preferred
- Cisco Products experience desired
- Network design experience
- Adeptness in network communication
- Demonstrated knowledge of network analysis
- Expertise in voice communications
- 7+ years networking experience
- Familiar with network design and implementation strategies Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)